SALE! Brattespe Shirt - By Ilag
VAREN ER PRISET NED.
Brattespe shirt has a boxy and relaxed fit. It has a huge collar with rounded shape. Cut seam with gatherings on the sleeves that creates a nice volume. 100% cotton poplin. Our signature print this season is hand drawn by Stephanie Lecocq.
- Cropped fit
- Cut seam with gatherings
- Hand drawn print by Stephanie Lecocq.
MATERIAL & GARMENT CARE
Main Material: 100% cotton poplin
- Air it and wash as little as possible. Use a damp cloth to remove spots
- Wash at 30 degrees if necessary
- Do not tumble dry
- Hang to dry
- Brattespe shirt is made from stock fabric, meaning that the shirt is made from fabric that the factory already has produced.
COUNTRY OF ORIGIN
It is important for us to be transparent and tell our customers where our clothing originates from.
We will always strive to cooperate with factories we rely on, who are innovative and that have good ethical values.
Produced i Suzhou, China.
- Factory : Suzhou Megusta Fashion Co., Ltd
- Amfori, BCSI audit (this is a report with text and images with information that shoes us that the workers have good conditions, their paycheck, lunch breaks, working time and their work environment)
- Employees: 24 women and 18 men
- Our persons of contact are Amanda and Peach