Thank you thank you thank youuu! Here is one of your favorite warming pieces this season. Down padded neckwarmer with a half zip opening and a small reflective logo on the back. This will keep you insanely warm during the colder days.
- Down padded
- Half zip opening
- Reflective logo
MATERIAL & GARMENT CARE
Main Material: 100% polyester with TPU film 15k/15k. Padding: 90/10 down/feather RESPONSIBLE DOWN STANDARD
- Air it and wash as little as possible. Use a damp cloth to remove spots
- Wash at 30 degrees alone (the down needs space). Do NOT use fabric softener as the feathers can get more heavy.
- Preferably dry the down item in a dryer with a large drum at a low temperature. Toss in a few dryer balls/ tennis balls as this will prevent the down from making clumps.
Drying the item without dryer balls? You need to shake your jacket several times during the drying process to prevent the feathers from tangling together.
- Responsible down standard. This is a certificate that proofs that the animals is treated good and that the farm delivers sustainable raw products.
COUNTRY OF ORIGIN
It is important for us to be transparent and tell our customers where our clothing originates from. We will always strive to cooperate with factories we rely on, who are innovative and that have good ethical values.
Produced in Wuhu, China
- Factory: WuHu Junyun Sample room
The factory uses natural gas and electricity, does not use coal.
- Employees: 31 women, 4 men
- Our person of contact is Diane
RESPONSIBLE DOWN STANDARD
About the Responsible Down Standard The Responsible Down Standard (RDS) is an international, voluntary standard that addresses animal welfare in the duck and geese supply chain and chain of custody of down and feather material from certified farms to the final product. Individual sites are certified by independent third-party certification bodies using annual audits. Material is tracked from the farm to the final product using transaction certificates, following the requirements of Textile Exchange’s Content Claim Standard (CCS). For more information or to apply for certification, please visit: ResponsibleDown.org. The goals of the
Responsible Down Standard are to:
• Ensure that down and feathers do not come from supply chains where animals have been subjected to any unnecessary harm.
• Reward and influence the down and feather industry to incentivize practices that respect the humane treatment of ducks and geese.
• Education and development of the supply chain in order to drive continuous improvement of best practices.
• Provide companies with a tool to know what is in their products, and to make accurate claims.
• Ensure strong chain of custody for certified materials as they move through the supply chain.