Nipa Balaclava Raven Black - By ILAG
Intarsia knitted balaclava with artwork inspired by the Norwegian “Hardanger seam” with a huge dash of 80`s influence added on top. Holy mac, this one will brighten your day!
- Intarsia knitted
- Soft touch
- Artwork inspired by Hardanger seam
MATERIAL & GARMENT CARE
Main Material: 44% alpaca, 15% wool, 31% nylon, 10% viscose
- Air it and wash as little as possible. Wool has a natural ability to clean itself. Use a damp cloth to remove spots
- If you need to wash it, use a wool setting on your washing machine
- Do not tumble dry
- Lay flat to dry, or roll it in a dry towel and place it on a warm floor
- Fold your garment, do not hang it. It will maintain shape this way
- Alpaca wool are long fibres, and these fibres can tangle together. If this happens, gently pull them off
- Nipa balaclava is made from “stock yarn”, meaning we have not produced any new yarn to make this balaclava.
COUNTRY OF ORIGIN
It is important for us to be transparent and tell our customers where our clothing originates from. We will always strive to cooperate with factories we rely on, who are innovative and that have good ethical values.
Produced in Zhangjiagang city, Jiangsu, Kina
- Factory: Zhangjiagang Bohao Knitting Co. Ltd
- SMETA Audit
- Employees: 60 women and 20 men
- Our persons of contact is Lily and Carol